Friday 17 October 2014

24 Hour Read-a-Thon!!!

I am taking part in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon, and it starts in less than five hours!!! I haven't decided which books i want to read today, but I do know i will be starting with The Fall by Bethany Griffin. I don't know much about this book except for that it is horror, fantasy/paranormal.
 

I will be mostly reading books on my Kindle that ways can switch to any book I want and won't have to carry a big pile of books to places where I might decide to read. Also, I usually find that when my eyes get tired, or i am starting to feel a little sleepy, i can always increase the text size on and which means i can usually read for a little longer.

Other books I might be reading :



The Girl Behind the Glass by Jane Kelley
Genre: Middle Grade, Mystery, Paranormal



Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Genre: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
Genre: Adult, Historical Fiction
, Mystery

I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance

The Asylum of FairyTale Creatures by Sabastian Gregory
Genre: FairyTale Retelling
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance

No comments:

Post a Comment