Friday 17 October 2014

A New Beginning

Ever since I was a little girl I loved to write down my thoughts. I would find a piece of paper or an old notebook with yellowed pages and would simply start writing away. Words appeared on the page faster than I could think them up. I loved to write. So the fact that I want to start a blog and write whatever i feel like writing should come very naturally, right? Wrong! I don't know how many days I sat in front of my computer staring at the screen thinking, "Should I write? What should I write about? Is anyone gonna even read it? What is the point of this??? "

So today, sitting at my computer, two and a half hours of frustration, temple rubbing, hair pulling, and two very sore eyes later I have decided to start a blog about my favorite thing in the world, Books. I love everything about books. The story, the title, the cover, the pages, the dusty smell of old books, inky smell of new books. I love it all. 

This is just a silly little intro i felt i needed to write. tomorrow i am taking part in  a 24 hour Read-a-Thon and what better to start than to start with my first time read-a-thon experience. Lots of thoughts, updates, short reviews and pics to come... Here we go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment